Reduce then produce – That’s our motto here at Go Solar! Energy efficiency is one of the simplest way to reduce consumption and start to lower that electric bill. We have some tips for you to get you started on the road to a greener home.
- Keep freezer stocked when possible to avoid overworking it.
- Check your consumption – knowing what you’re using can help wasteful consumption.
- When it is time to replace your windows, look into energy efficient tinted windows.
- Check for air leaks or kinks in the thermal boundaries.
- Try to cook meals together in oven and reheat in microwave.
- Unplug appliances that are not is use, they use phantom energy which can add up on your bill.
Upgrading your home to solar energy and energy efficient not only helps the planet, but your pocket too. Check out these #greengoals from Arhaus that will aid you in becoming environmentally friendly. Their graphic below highlights sustainability within your home and the organic fabric used on their sectionals and sofas in combination with energy efficiency will grow your dream of having a #greenerhome.
Going Green and Going Solar!
* When you go solar with us, we will provide an Energy Efficiency Kit to boost your savings!